Location search by city parameters
Set the desired population density for the city you’d like to live in.
The maximum density indicates that it is a large city or an area near a large city.
The minimum density indicates that the city is located on a large area with large distances between houses.
- Search parameter name.
- The Switch – You can enable or disable a specific search parameter. The disabled parameter has no effect on the search results.
- The question mark icon – clicking it displays a hint with a more detailed description of the parameter and its options.
- Detailed description of the parameter.
- Priority selector – If you prefer one of the parameters, you can change its priority. Priority 300% – This means that the result of the city (in “points”) is multiplied by three (300% of the normal value).
- Minimum value of the parameter.
- Maximum value of the parameter.
- The selected parameter value.
- By moving this range slider you can select the parameter value.
- Value Change Buttons. Some parameters have a small number of possible values, so the buttons have been added to make it easier to switch between them.
- Buttons for sequential reading of the description.
- Displays the order of the short descriptions. The number of circles corresponds to the number of short texts. White circles indicate which of the texts is currently displayed.
- The City Name.
- List of parameters and points that the city had received for each of them.
- The total score for the city.
- View general information about the city.
- View a real estate market information in the city.
- Send a request to the realtor to find the right home for you in this city.