- A homeless housing nonprofit's buildings are in...by Doug Smith on 2023-03-17 at 12:00 PM
Los Angeles housing officials are planning to step in with immediate help to stabilize residential buildings that the financially strapped Skid Row Housing Trust is unable to maintain in habitable condition.
- Legendary Fox Studio Lot set for $1.5-billion...by Roger Vincent on 2023-03-16 at 12:00 PM
Murdochs plan $1.5-billion upgrade to legendary Fox Studio Lot — formerly 20th Century Fox — where filming began nearly a century ago.
- A Black couple settles lawsuit over a home...by Salvador Hernandez on 2023-03-09 at 9:07 PM
The home valuation increased substantially when a white friend posed as the homeowner. The suit was settled for an undisclosed amount.
- Why Buying a Home Is a Sound Decisionby KCM Crew on 2023-03-23 at 10:30 AM
If you’re thinking about buying a home, you want to know the decision will be a good one.
- Reasons To Consider Condos in Your Home Searchby KCM Crew on 2023-03-22 at 10:30 AM
Are you having trouble finding a home that fits your needs and your budget?
- The Role of Access in Selling Your Houseby KCM Crew on 2023-03-21 at 10:30 AM
Once you’ve made the decision to sell your house and have hired a real estate agent to help, they’ll ask how much access to your home you want to give potential buyers.
- Oklahoma City Realtors and a lender weigh in on...on 2023-03-23 at 11:04 AM
Oklahoma City Realtors and a lender weigh in on OKC home sales Oklahoman.com
- Massive development welcomed by realtors - Royal...on 2023-03-23 at 10:46 AM
Massive development welcomed by realtors Royal Gazette
- Realtors spending big on some Madison City...on 2023-03-23 at 10:45 AM
Realtors spending big on some Madison City Council races Madison.com